Friday, April 29, 2016

ScrapMuch?! Challenge

Happy Friday which means that I have a scrapbook layout to show off today and this week just happens to be the first sketch of the month for ScrapMuch?! Now remember you have all month to play along with these sketches so take your time and most importantly have fun! 

This week I choose to capture a couple of pictures from the D-man's first Spring trip outside in the rainy weather. Of course with the rain (boots, coat, and all) we just had to head on over and play around in the mud! 


I think my favorite piece of this layout, aside from the photos, is that lovely journal card in the upper right, under the boys sign. This is just a PL card with some letters used as the title which I then tucked away in a brown envelope, but for some reason I absolutely love the way it came out. 

Here is the sketch. As you can see I played around with the photo placement a little so that it met the needs of my book and my photos. 


I hope you enjoyed this quick post. The boys are both still home from school and the baby is stirring. Make sure to come back here on Sunday for a photo inspiration challenge!! See you then. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment