Friday, April 8, 2016

Hello Baby Layout

Happy Friday! Today I have a page which I made just because I loved the pictures so much. This page is very special because D-man spoke some really kind and lovely words which he wanted me to record for Moose and since they are brothers I know that kind words will not always be spoken so I jumped on this chance. 


This was Moose man at about the 3 month mark. As you can see it was important for me to get all three of my boys into the photos because they all continue to grow and change so much each and every day. 


This was the card I was telling you about before. These are such sweet words spoken directly from big brother...so of course I documented them. 


The parts and accessories come from a variety of places and here are some close up photos of them. 


I hope today's post helped to show you just how important documenting everyday life is. And whether you are new or seasoned at memory keeping and scrap booking just remember there is no right or wrong way to do...just do it. 

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope that you continue to find inspiration and encouragement from this blog. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment