Monday, April 11, 2016

For You Card


I have been playing around with my Cricut Flower Shoppe Cartridge a lot lately and today was no exception. I honestly think that I am going through Spring Withdrawal since the weather has been so back and forth lately that I am now making cards just to anticipate the Spring weather. 

Anyway today's card is a really fun card that can be used for many different occasions so I hope you enjoy it 


Again the flower is from the Cricut Flower Shoppe cartridge and that lovely polka dotted paper is from Close to My Heart. I decided on the yellow and black color combination because it's a hot combo right now and again I was really pushing for the Spring weather to come through as I was making this card. 

Well I hope you enjoyed this card for today and I hope the weather is much nicer where ever you are. Come on back tomorrow for a lovely set of Mother's Day Cards.  


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment