Thursday, April 28, 2016

Creative Knockouts Meets Mojo Monday Card

Good Morning and welcome back to Digital Thursday! We had a little hiccup last week, because not only was I on vacation all week, but my printer also ran out of ink making it really tough to print a digital stamp! But hey, now I am back in full swing with a brand new Creative Knockouts project to show off. 

This week over at CK we are all about layering!! I love layering, especially with digital stamps and I could not wait to play around with this week's digi. This week CK has a new sponsor called Art of Ching-Chou Kuik which is a fabulous Asian inspired creator. The image that I used on my project is one of her's and is called Wishing Stars and features the character Lil Sweetie Mia. Ching Chou Kuik is generously offering the winner of our challenge two free images so make sure to come on over and play along then head over to her Etsy shop and take a look at her designs. 


I decorated the inside of the card with that same paper which is from the Jillibean Soup "Chilled Cucumber Soup" collection. I colored in the image using my Marvy Markers and then I used a fun little sentiment which I received as "Happy Mail" last week from a fellow crafter. 

Here is a closer view of that image. 


And the inside. 


I should also mention that the sketch inspiration for this card came from this week's Mojo Monday sketch which looks like this. 


Thanks for stopping by today. Remember to come on over to Creative Knockouts and play along with us this week. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment