Thursday, April 7, 2016

Creative Knockouts: Border Time

Hello and welcome to another fabulous Creative Knockouts challenge. This week we are focusing our projects on borders which is always fun to see. We also are being sponsored by Sassy Studio Design and the DT and I have came up with some awesome "Girl Power" projects so make sure to head on over and check out everyone's. 

For my project I am using the Wonder Woman Sassy stamp which is offered here. This was a really fun stamp to play around with and of course who doesn't LOVE Wonder Woman! 


I wanted this card to be wonderful (get the pun!!) and so I decided to make it into an easel card...that way she could pop right off from the background. I used an ink dauber to create that sky background, you can see the tutorial here. I also took that sky line image from a basic google search and brought it into design space and used that to cut it out. I love my cricut because I was also able to cut out Wonder Woman the same way. 

And of course to be wonderful you need a wonderful inside, so I took a quote directly from Wonder Woman herself and used my cricut to write it on. "Remember that in a world full of ordinary mortals you are a Wonder Woman!" I have a quick tutorial here showing how easy it is to write in design space...simply attach your text to the label for this one. 


Sassy Studio Designs is giving away four free digi's to the winner of this week's challenge so make sure to come on over and play along. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment