Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Couple of Simple Cards

Hi guys! Thanks for joining me again and I hope you had some time to hop on over to our inspirational photo challenge this week and play along, the DT did amazing! Today I have some really easy cards I made a while back using a Bo Bunny card kit. 


Everything in both cards came from that card kit, I just swipped and swapped some of the accessories and put my own design spin on their sketches. 


I used both of these after my son's birthday party to let everyone know that we appreciated them coming and sharing that special day with us. Is it just me or are thank you cards becoming obsolete...it's crazy and ridiculous and I am on a path to bring them back!! 

Well thanks for checking out my cards for today!


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment