Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bathroom Wall Art

Ok, so I haven't talked a lot about it on my blog but a couple of years ago my husband and I purchased our first home which happens to be a "fixer upper." I mention this now because we have officially began the fixing up part of this journey which is so awesome because not only do I get to design a whole house the way I want...but I also get to design all of the home decor and accents and today's post, while small, is the start of that journey. 

While scanning through Marjorie Ann Designs site I came across these adorable bathroom frogs, which I knew instantly needed to be added to my boys bathroom. 

Bathroom Frogs SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart

Are they not the cutest! The file is called Bathroom frogs and can be found here. There are just so many ideas that came to my mind, like vinyl!! But I settled for making something which uses the material I had on hand and decided to go with a nice and easy wall picture...at least to start things off. 


This was so easy to make and I will be making two matching sets with the wash and flush as soon as I get some more free time. 

Thanks so much for checking out my post for today! Have a happy hump day! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment