Monday, April 25, 2016

April Showers Card

Today I have a fun Spring themed card to share with you. The inspiration for this card came from this week's Fusion Card Challenge which not only showed a wonderful rainbow umbrella, but also had an excellent sketch to go along with it. Here take a look at the challenge first and then my card. 



I thought that the Splish Splash file found over at Marjorie Ann Designs would be an excellent file for this card. This file is so adorable and immediately screamed shape card to me, but then I found this sketch and couldn't resist. 

Splish Splash SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart


I was stuck on whether to put the sentiment on the inside or the outside of the card and finally decided the outside just to save some space for a message on the inside. I also went ahead and decorated the inside of the card. The images in the corners also came from the Splish Splash file. 


I hope you enjoyed my card for today. It was just in time for some rainy upstate NY spring weather this week :) Make sure to head on over to Fusion and join in on the challenge and then check out Marjorie Ann Design's new Spring files (and now offering digital stamps!!!) 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment