Friday, March 4, 2016

Thinking of You: Mickey Style

Today I was inspired by a picture over at Sunny Day Crafting (f you haven't been over there yet then what are you waiting for?!!!) and I just could not resist playing along again. I am in the early process of making my first mini album for my son to take along to our family trip to Disney next year and thought this photo would be perfect for that.. see take a look.  


But... mini albums take A LOT of time, especially when they are your first one...so that will have to be showcased on a different day. Never the less though I do have an excellent Mickey Mouse card to show off to you today. 


This image fit that saying so perfectly that I just could not resist putting them together. I originally cut that image out for my mini album cover but then it did not look right when I went to assemble it so I quickly decided to make a card with it. The image is cut using the Mickey and Friends Cricut Cartridge, which I do not use enough but will obviously be using more in upcoming posts. The sentiment is actually a vellum rub off from a Bo Bunny Card kit I got a while back and the rest of the stuff comes straight from my ancient stash. 

Well I hope you enjoyed my surprise post for today. Make sure to head on over to ScrapMuch?! for that new challenge and over to Sunny Day Crafting for that challenge as well. I hope you see you there and have a wonderful weekend!

Oh yea, I am also entering this into the Die Cuttin' Divas Sketch challenge found here

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment