Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Merry Christmas: Art Impressions Style

Christmas in March??!! Yep that's right and that's really the only way to keep up to date with all of those Holiday cards. Plus, I thought that the crafter's over at 52CCT had a really fun challenge so I jumped right on the chance to play along with them.

So what's the challenge you ask... it's to add a funny sentiment to your Christmas Card! Who could honestly pass that one up?




The DT over there have some really great cards and it was fun and challenging to come up with something spectacular, but I think I did it.


This image is from none other than Art Impressions, which if you have not heard of these guys you need to head on over there and take a peek..they have some wonderful and very amusing stamps. Here's a closeup of that image and sentiment.


And of course I brought that green accent paper into the inside. I also decided that my "Celebrate the Season" stamp would fit the card very nicely. 


Oh and if you were wondering where the layout of the card came from then look no further than the MOJO Monday sketch of the week which looks like this. 


Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you were inspired and will come on over and join us for these challenges. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment