Saturday, March 12, 2016

Marjorie Ann Designs Day 2 Easter Hop

Welcome to Day #2 of Marjorie Ann Designs Easter Hop!! If you missed out on Day #1 then you can head on over to here and check out my wonderful Bunny Baskets that I made. 

For today's project I got busy and made a couple of shaped Easter cards. These are super simple cards to make if you only have an image, or better yet you can hop on over to Marjorie Ann Designs Store and purchase a shaped card (on sale right now!!) and let someone else do all the work for you!!! There are a number of themes available and I use them often because they are that easy. 

And for my first card I did just that.


This card was made using the Hoppy Easter Shape card which you can find on sale here. These cards are so easy to put together and serve a dual purpose since you can also use that wonderful image to make your own designs. P.S. Don't you just love those little peeps!!

So moving right along, because I hear a baby stirring, the second card I made is also from a Marjorie Ann Design file and shows you how versatile they really can be. I hope you went back and checked out my project from yesterday because this next card uses the same file as that one. The file is called Easter Bunny and can be found here. Yesterday I used that baby bunny on the bottom to create some really fun Easter Decor and today I decided to use the accessories with a file I had on had to create this project. 


So here is what the Marjorie Ann Designs Easter file looks like. 

Easter Bunny SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart

It comes with all of those really fun Easter Eggs which I thought was just perfect for my Basket Shaped SVG card. Of course I added my own touches to it but this whole file fits right in with Spring and can be used for so many projects.

Don't forget to come on over to our facebook page to collect your freebie of the day and to play along with some of our games. You can also head on over to my facebook page and comment on my post for you chance to win a gift card from Marjorie Ann Designs!! 

Thanks for stopping in today and Happy Weekend! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment