Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Make a Wish: Besties Birthday Card

Today I have a great card that was inspired by the sketch over at Paper Play Sketches. I simply love working off sketches and sketch designs because I feel like it takes a lot of the hard work away from the design process and leaves you with nothing but fun. If you agree then make sure you head on over to this blog and give the sketch a try. 

Here is the sketch and you have until Tuesday March 22nd to play along. 

This was a really fun sketch to mimic. Here is my take on it. 


These papers and stickers (banner and sentiment sticker) come from the Kraiser Craft "Spring Bloom" collection. I thought this collection was a perfect Spring collection and it came together very easy. That wonderful little image is from the Besties Collection by Sherri Baldy, who I am quickly becoming a huge fan of.  And the sketch was inspired by the sketch over at Paper Play Sketches and looks like this. 

I also decided that I would use up more paper if I started to decorate the inside of my cards as well so I pulled that orange flower paper in and stamped a cute little "Happy Birthday to someone specal" sentiment. This was I am not hoarding pounds of paper ;) 

Thanks for stopping in today. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment