Thursday, March 3, 2016

Leprechaun Love: Flower Challenge

Welcome and Happy Thursday! Today we have an excellent Flower Power challenge going on over at Creative Knockouts and I hope that you can come over and join us for you chance to win a $12 gift certificate to Sami Stamps! 

So for my card I decided to go all green and to use the Lucky Leprechaun file found here. I am using that beautiful four leaf clover as my flower (that counts right?!). I once heard that the difference between and weed and a flower is the viewpoint of the person whose is holding it, so I am counting it.  


Here is a close up of that wonderful image from Sami Stamps. These guys offer some great digital stamps so make sure to head on over there and check out there store. 


Remember you have a week to play along with us at Creative Knockouts so come on over and enter your flowery projects and you never know you might be our lucky winner.  

I have also decided to enter this card into the Card Concepts Shamrocks, Patterns, and Green Challenge found here. I am also entering this card into the Fusion Card Challenge for this week. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment