Sunday, March 20, 2016

Easter Layout & Challenges

Welcome to another fabulous Sunday where I am bringing you not one but two challenges today!! That's my special way of saying thanks for joining me on this balmy Sunday! 

The first challenge I have for you is a photo inspirational challenge brought to you by the lovely lades (including myself) over at Sunny Day Crafting. These inspirational photos are so much fun to play around with and you can honestly interpret these in any way. You like pink, have at it..no how about the bunny, still no.. then maybe the green outside the window..Easter, animals.. I'm telling you the possibilities are endless as you can see with our wonderful and gifted design team. 


The next challenge and piece of inspiration comes from a new (at least to me) sketch challenge blog called Sketch and Scrap. This blog is fabulous and offers many different challenges which you can play along with. I chose to mimic this sketch in my layout. 


And finally here is my project for today! I wanted to stay on top of my scrapbooking so I jumped ahead a couple of weeks and put together an Easter layout. Of course I do not have the photo for the layout yet, but I know the boys will be wearing pastels so I thought these papers were fitting. 


Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you were inspired to head over to those challenge blogs and play along with us. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment