Thursday, March 10, 2016

Digital Thursday: Dream Card

Welcome to Thursday which means a brand new challenge over at Creative Knockouts and while this is not my DT week I have decided that I love digital stamps enough to dedicate a day a week to them. For this week's challenge the DT over at Creative Knockouts has decided to play around with Die Cuts and my card happened to fit in perfectly with that challenge ;) 


For this card I decided to use the Mojo Monday sketch for this week along with papers from my stash. I have had these papers forever and they came in a pack along with that title. Honestly I have had them for so long that I could not even tell you the make or model of them. 

Here is the Mojo Monday sketch and there is still plenty of time to play along with it so get creative and play along. 


You also have a whole week to come on over to Creative Knockouts and play along with that challenge. Both challenges have prizes up for grabs so get busy. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment