Thursday, March 24, 2016

Creative Knockouts: Recipe Challenge

Welcome to Digital Thursday! I am really beginning to love digital stamps! Today we start a brand new challenge over at Creative Knockouts where we are being challenged to follow a recipe containing:

Recipe: 
1 Digi image
1 sentiment
2 pattern papers
2 different embellishme
nts

How much fun!! I'm not going to lie, this one was a little bit of a challenge once I got to the embellishments part, but I figured it out. 


I used an image called Kawaii Bear on Stack of Presents which is offered by our wonderful sponsor this week Oddball ArtThese guys are giving away 3 free digital stamps to one lucky winner. Here take a closer look at the image. 


I used watercolor pencils to color it in and then I cut it out with my print and cut feature on my Cricut. And for the inside I used the awesome stamp set "Make a wish quotes" from Friskars. I picked up this stamp set last weekend and fell right in love with it. 


Thanks again for coming by today and don't forget to head on over to Creative Knockouts and play along with us this week. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment