Thursday, March 31, 2016

Creative Knockouts: Outside Fun

Welcome to another edition of Digital Thursdays here on Jeni:eigh Designs. This week I had some troubles with my image as I tried really hard to focus on shading and playing around with my markers. I think that overall the card was decent though and it definitely fits in with the Outside Fun challenge we are hosting over at Creative Knockouts this week, so needless to say I ran with it.  


This image is a really fun image offered by, our sponsor this week, Lacy Sunshine. The image is called Eleanor and Pickles Carnival Fun. If you get a chance head on over to this store and take a peek at what they offer, it's one of my favorite digital suppliers and they are offering one lucky winner three free digi's this week. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment