Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Bee Kaleidoscope Card

A while ago I purchased a Bo Bunny Sunny Days Card making kit in hopes that it would help me make some quick cards in a time of need. This was the first card kit I have ever purchased and come to find out it is very convenient to have bases, die cuts, and envelopes lined up for a quick card. However, after looking through the directions my creative juices kicked in and I realized that was simply met to put my own spin on the pre-set designs. Here take a peak at one of them. 


The base of the card came right from the kit, along with those die cuts. The purple I added in because I had the extra ribbon and because I have been playing a lot with the Kaleidoscope paper pack from CTMH and thought this would be a good change up from all the Easter cards I have been making with it. 

Well I hope you enjoyed the card for today and I hope to see you back here tomorrow for another great post.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment