Friday, March 4, 2016

5th Birthday Layout

If you follow my blog at all then you are aware that my oldest son had his 5th birthday party a week or so ago and of course I needed to take my favorite photos and scrap them into a great layout. 

Now originally I was going to go for a Mario themed page, but then I found this wonderful gaming paper and decided to run with that instead. And yes that numeric paper also came from that same Carta Bella "Boy Oh Boy" Gaming Paper pack. This is a wonderful pack and offers a lot of boy themed papers and accessories. 


And since it's Friday the layout was completely inspired by this week's ScrapMuch?! Sketch challenge which can be found here. Remember you have all month to play along with any of our challenges over at ScrapMuch?!


I decided to take that photo spot on the far right and add a journal tag which showcases my son's favorites. Since it's his birthday I like to jot down some of the things he enjoys the most so that way when I am looking back I can reminisce about all of the Paw Patrol and Legos I have enveloped my self in over the last year or so. 

Thanks for coming over today and checking out my latest design. Enjoy your weekend. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment