Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Mario Bros. Cupcake Toppers

Ok, so if you know me at all you probably know that my little D-man is going to be the big 5!! in less than a week and to celebrate this HUGE occassion we have decided to do a party in honor of the Super Mario Brothers who were totally awesome in my childhood and will hopefully fill the same purpose in my kids childhood! If you missed any of this party decor (like the invites!!) you can see it here. Now I know it's getting closer and closer so stay tuned for my other wonderful Mario Bros. decor and gifts...think HTV and Yoshi!! 


So these adorable little cupcake toppers are from the Marjorie Ann Design file called Mario Brothers (which is featured below.) I just took the "Gumba" file (yep that's that little guys name....who knew?!) and cut out a bunch at 3" tall. After I had them all assembled I used a strong adhesive (CTMH's liquid glass) to attach the die cut to a bunch of 4" wooden skewers that I happened to have in my pantry ... and wah-lah some Gumba Cupcake Toppers for little man's party this weekend! I love that I can add my own flair to my son's party.

Mario Brothers SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart

Awesome right?!! Make sure to head back and checkout those invites. There is so much you  can do with this file. Thanks for stopping by today.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment