Thursday, February 4, 2016

Love Is In The Air - Creative Knockouts Challenge

Welcome! We have finally made it to Thursday and what a warm and rainy week it's been here in Upstate NY! It feels like Spring has definitely came a little early this year.

Well since it's Thursday that means that there is a new Creative Knockouts Challenge up and running and this week we are celebrating "Love!"  As always we have a wonderful sponsor which happens to be All Dressed Up and who is generously giving one lucky winner 2 free images! Yay to free!! 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/alldressedupstamps

For my card I am using the All Dressed Up file called Love Is which is found here. This image is completely adorable and I just could not resist getting out my watercolor pencils and getting right to work on it. 


Are they not the cutest! They remind me of the precious moments dolls. Again this card was colored using watercolor pencils and the materials all came from deep down in my stash. I have actually had that background paper for ever and ever and after I colored this image I realized it would be perfect. While the paper is from my stash and has unknown origins I can tell you that the little gold hearts are from Jolee's For You and that the vellum "First Love" sentiment is from The Paper Studio's Love Phrases Sticker pack. It was a pretty easy and straight forward card to throw together.

So if you are not into Valentine's Day no worries since our Love theme allows you to simply create something using the colors red, pink, and white. We get really excited when everyone plays along so grab some cardstock and come on over. Plus, did I mention, the winner of the challenge will receive two free images from our lovely sponsor..so it's well worth it! 

Then when you are done with that project make sure to come on back here tomorrow for a brand new ScrapMuch?! sketch challenge! I'll see you then! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
Post a Comment