Tuesday, February 23, 2016

First Easter Card!

Well first there was New Years, then there was Valentine's Day, and now we are moving right along to Easter and I couldn't be more excited! Easter is by far one of my favorite holidays and I am so excited to start working on my Easter Cards for this year. 

For today's card I decided to use the new freebie up at our Marjorie Ann Designs facebook group found here. That's right I said freebie so make sure to head on over there and grab one for yourself :) 

Here is the beautiful image and the card I created using The Paper Studio's "All Season's Three" paper pack - I just adore the paper! 


It's a great image and the best news is that it is completely colored for you so you really only have to print it and add it to your card and wah-lah easy as pie you have your first Easter card done. 

Well thanks for stopping by today and I hope you enjoyed my project. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment