Thursday, February 25, 2016

Easter's Right around the Corner!

I know I keep saying it but before we know it Easter will be here and it's so hard to believe how fast this year is zooming right by! So of course for today's card I have a little Easter inspiration along with a brand new sketch challenge site that you should totally head over and play along with. 

So I know that it's Thursday (how could I forget) and that I typically do a digital image on Thursday's but after the home remodeling and the birthday party this weekend I am still in catch up mode so you will have to go along with me. Plus, my image today could easily become a clip art image which is similar to a digi so it kind of counts. 


So this wonderful card was made using the Paper Play Sketches challenge for this week (it just started yesterday and runs for two weeks!) I flipped it and tweaked it a little to fit that lovely die cut image onto the card. Here is the sketch. 


And that beautiful die cut is from none other than Marjorie Ann Designs and is a file called Easter Quack Up which can be found here. This is a really adorable and fun file to play with and is part of a larger set which looks like this. 

Easter Quack Ups Cutting Files-Includes Clipart

Oh yea and that beautiful paper is from the Kaleidoscope Collection from CTMH. It's a super beautiful and very spring time paper collection and I thought it fit in just lovely with my Easter card. 

Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you were inspired and I hope you join us over at Paper Play Sketches. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment