Thursday, February 11, 2016

Christmas Card Challenge

Thanks for coming back over today and checking out one of my newest creation. I know that it's Thursday which typically means a digi image however I had the stomach bug the last couple of days and therefore I did not get my digi colored for this week. But never the less I do have a really fun project and a challenge to share with you today. 

I am always searching for a fun Christmas challenges that will help me stay on top of the dozens and dozens of cards that we seem to have to make at the end of the year and while there are a couple great ones out there, this week I have decided to play around with a new one (at least new to me.) This challenge site is called 52 (Christmas) card throwdown and each week they challenge you to make a Christmas card using different theme, colors, and sketches and this week was a really fun and easy sketch so here is my take on it.



And here is my take:


I purchased some new trim when I was at the store the other day and I thought that it would add just the right amount of shimmer to this card. I then used a cut file from the Holiday Penguins set at Marjorie Ann Designs and finished it off with a SOTM stamp from CTMH. The paper is from my stash and again adds a really fun element to the card. 

Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to head on over to 52 Christmas Card Throwdown and enter this fun challenge. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment