Monday, February 29, 2016

Be You.. Card

Happy Monday! Today I have a card that was made using the Cool As Cucumber pack from JelliBean Soup Designs. I absolutely adore this paper pack and how fun all of the colors are. Plus when you purchase the paper pack you get this really fun set of pocket cards and that is exactly where my focal card came from. 


When I read this card I just couldn't get enough of it. I love how bold and how wonderful that saying is and I figured this would be the perfect card for everyday, graduation, or simply telling someone how wonderful they are. Who doesn't need a little boost once in a while.

The little butterfly's were actually fussy cut from one of the patterned papers and I love how they turned out after I popped them up with some 3-D foam tape. I also decided to add a little twine to the corner just to give the card more interest. Other than that this was a pretty easy card to throw together. 

Thanks for taking a look today and I hope you were inspired to create something wonderful. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment