Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Batches of Thank You Cards

Over the past weekend we celebrated my son's 5th birthday party! We had a bunch of friends and family up and decided to head out to a kid's fun center and boy did we have a blast. We are so very fortunate that we have so many friends and family that are willing and able to come from out of town and help us celebrate these wonderful days. But like every other birthday party it takes a lot of time and planning and when it's over you are left in the dust completely exhausted with the looming "sending out thank you cards" fog. Well today's post is here to save you!

Today I decided to take a very easy sketch and to make a set of batch cards so that way I could send out 20 cards this week without missing a beat. Notice how I said "I took an EASY sketch" and just copied it over multiple times. The easy part is key because it allows you to make a whole bunch of cards at once...like an assembly line.


In order to stay on top of cards it's always nice to be able to batch make a set of cards, especially ones that say thank you because you never want to neglect or forget to thank all of the wonderful people who come and do such awesome and nice things for you. However, in the midst of birthday chaos we had two sets of friends who suffered some serious losses this week and I also needed to get cards out to them, so I simply changed out the sentiment in my batch cards and wah-lah I had some nice "thinking of you" cards as well.


Well there you have it a great set of cards that took me about 30 minutes to complete. I hope you enjoyed today's post and I hope to see you back here soon. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment