Friday, February 26, 2016

100% Sweet Layout

Welcome to Friday! Which in my land of crafting means scrapbook layout day!! Today I have another great sketch challenge brought to you by ScrapMuch?! As the weeks go on and on with this DT I am becoming more and more comfortable with these sketches and with adding my interpenetration onto them and as you can tell from this week I did a little swapping and added my own style to it. 


Here is a close up of all of those accessories. I used a variety of packs to complete this page. 


 And here is the sketch from ScrapMuch?! I decided to use the "I love you.." saying on the side banner as the left side banner on the sketch. I thought this gave it a really nice and clean interpretation. I also thought that the 100% sweet title was so perfect for this page since he's my sweet man plus he's eating an ice pop in 20 degree weather (just pointing that out.)


Since I flipped and flopped the page I decided to add the journal writing to the top of my layout using a white gel pen. 

Thanks for stopping by today! Remember you have all month to head on over to ScrapMuch?! and play around with this or any of our sketch/color challenges. Have a great weekend! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment