Thursday, January 14, 2016

Turtley Awesome V-Day Cards

Thanks for coming back in today as I start my Valentine's Day card making frenzy! Today I have a turtley adorable file from Marjorie Ann Designs called "I Tutley Love You" which you can find here


I started these matching cards with my favorite cut from the file set. You can see the others below. After I had the image all cut out and "finished" (meaning I put on eyelashes, blush, depth, facial features, and whatever else was needed to add dimension.) I then picked out two adorable Valentine's Day patterned paper from The Paper Studio's All Seasons Three paper pack. I love this pack and use it often because it has a great selection of papers which is sure to last you all year. 

I made sure to mat each layer of patterened paper which helps to give the card more dimension. I also took a white gel pen and "Stitched" around the outside of both patterend pieces. To finalize the card I added the Turtle image to the top with foam tape. I also decided to add sequins to one of the cards just to see how I liked it. 

Here is the full cut file. Again you can pick up this file here
I Turtley Love You Cutting Files Includes Clipart

I also use the sketch from one of Mojo Monday's past sketch challenges. Here is a peak at the image. 


And there you go, a set of completely adorable Valentine's Day cards. Thanks again for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed my project! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment