Monday, January 11, 2016

Simple, Easy, Thank you card

Good Morning and Happy Monday! I promise as the weeks continue on I am getting more and more into a routine and will be posting more regular. Once again I appreciate everyone hanging out and keeping in contact with me. The new baby is doing wonderfully and is growing so fast! 

Today I am bringing you another easy and simple "Thank You" card and I am pretty sure I am almost all caught up on sending these suckers out. Here let's take a peak at today's card. 


This card is actually part of a set of One Sheet Wonders and if you have never heard of the OSW (one sheet wonders) and love to save time and money then you need to check these out. OSW cards are designed to use one sheet of 12x12 paper to make a complete set of cards saving you both time and money! There are lots of different ways which you can make these OSW sets and the internet has a number of videos and tutorials if you are looking around and would like to give them a try. 

Well keeping it short and simple for today's post I hope you were inspired to head out there and create something beautiful! Thanks for stopping in and I hope to see you back here for some more cards this week! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment