Friday, January 15, 2016

ScrapMuch?! Challenge!

Welcome to another ScrapMuch Challenge?! Where we challenge you every week with a monthly sketch challenge which you can interpret any way you'd like. I really enjoy these challenges because they do just that, they challenge me with my scrapbooking layouts! Plus, Laura always does such a great job with coming up with wonderful and inspiring sketches. Here see for yourself. 


Here is my take on the sketch:


Everything from this page came from my stash and honestly I've had it all for so long that I could not even tell you the makes and models :) I can tell you that the small little die cut outs come from a Project Life kit which I picked up at some point. I also know that all of the words and letters come from the same paper pack which the background paper came from, I simply fussy cut them out and pasted them on. I tried to keep the page masculine by embellishing with buttons instead of anything I would normally use, which tends to be more glitzy.

I apologize for the picture.. they are usually much better but this one just had such poor light. So anyway, you have all month to come on over to ScrapMuch?! and to enter and play along with any or all of our challenges. Thanks for stopping by today and checking out my project, I hope you were inspired to create something beautiful. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
Post a Comment