Monday, January 18, 2016

Project Life Spread - Summer Love

Last week I took some much needed time and finished up my eldest son's scrapbook. I always feel so accomplished when I complete books since they often take up a lot of time and effort to complete. In order to make the process easier and to not fall behind this year I decided to make this album (and probably all future albums) a combination of traditional scrpabooking pages and project life style pages. Here take a peak. 


This was my first year trying out Project Life and man how I love it. If you have never tried PL before it's a very easy and fun way to complete your pages using grid- style pocket protectors. I find PL to be very easy and very quick so I like to add it in if I have a ton of photos or need to catch up at all. 

For this project I used a set of mis-mosh of photos that were left over and which I took at various times throughout the year. PL happened to be perfect for these photos since there was no true theme. The PL cards are a combination of cards from a couple of different sets (the bottom middle ones are from CTMH retired Jackson's line) and the small amount of accessories I used were also from my stash. 

Well I hope you were inspired today! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you back here later this week for some more scrapbooking inspiration! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment