Thursday, January 28, 2016

Mojo Monday V-Day Card

Thanks for stopping back in. Today I wanted to try something a little new for me and therefore I am bringing you a card with a digi on it. I figured that since I normally use digital images with our Creative Knockout Challenges on every other Thursday then why not continue to use digi's and coloring on Thursdays when I am not designing for CK. 


This card uses a Digital image which I found on Pinterest and printed out - pre colored. I then decided to use the Mojo Monday sketch for this week since I LOVE playing with these challenges but am often too busy to fit them in. Here is the sketch: 

And then since I am trying to be more adamant about sending out cards (you know I make them for a living I might as well send them out) I decided to make another Valentine's Day Card to pass out to family and friends this year. 

Well I hope you enjoyed my card for today and who knows you might be the lucky one who gets this in the mail :) Make sure to come back tomorrow for a fun shape card using the Create a Critter cartridge. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment