Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Merry & Bright Scrapbook Layout

If you caught my post on Monday (found here) then you may already know that I finally finished my son's scrapbook from last year and today I have the final page to showcase to you. 

Of course the end of the year gets rather busy and since we are a young family New Year's is not really that big of a deal yet, so we often end the year with Christmas and our Christmas traditions, which is what this page represents. 


For this page I kept it simple, again I was just trying to get all my pages scrapped and completed before the New Year (and new baby) got too far away. All of the paper I used was from CTMH White Pines Collection which is a great seasonal paper line. 

I decided to mat all of the photos to add some dimension and interest to the page. A lot of times we forget how wonderful and together a page can easily become with some simple matting.  I also had some left over chocolate paper and decided to make my own journal card using a white gel pen and a quick cricut cut title, and again keeping the page very simple and clean. 

Thanks for stopping by today! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment