Saturday, January 23, 2016

Marjorie Ann Designs 1st Birthday Facebook Hop Day 1!

Welcome to the Marjorie Ann Designs 1st Birthday Facebook Hop!!! I am so excited to be a part of this hop and I hope you can join us because believe me you will not want to miss out! We have tons of beautiful designs ideas as well as a few different chances to win a $10 gift card to Marjorie Ann Design's store just in case you would like to use some of these beautiful files yourself.


Take note that this is a 2-day hop! What's better than a weekend full of wonderful ideas, fun, inspiration and of course freebies. The hop dates are Saturday, January 23 (today) & Sunday January 24 (tomorrow) so make sure to stop back in tomorrow..or better yet subscribe to my blog via email so you don't even have to think about it! :) 

Ok, so let's get right down to it. For my project today I used the Birthday Bear file located here, which happens to be an exclusive new set by Marjorie Ann Designs & Kristi W Designs. These two ladies are so extremely talented and really do create some beautiful designs. 

If you are interested in today's freebie you can find it here. Also don't forget to like & comment on my facebook page, found here, for your chance to win a 10.00 gift certificate from Marjorie Ann Designs. Thanks for stopping by today!

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment