Thursday, January 21, 2016

Creative Knockouts Embossing Challenge

Well since today is Thursday that can only mean one thing.. there's a brand new Creative Knockouts challenge up and running today! This week we would love to see all of your embossed projects, whether heat or dry embossing get out your tools and let's get fancy. 

My card features a wonderful file from one of my favorite stores, Fred She Said Designs, who is generously giving one lucky winner a $10 gift card to their online store. The file I used is called Marigold's and Morpho's and is a wonderful Spring time file found here. There are so many wonderful ways which you could use this file and the best news is that it can come pre-colored, like the image I used, or you can color it in yourself. 


While this image could be used for birthdays, sympathy, get well, honestly anything!!.. I decided to use it for a Mother's Day Card leaving the sentiment on the inside. I also decided to use a sketch from Mojo Monday which provided me with a little more inspiration. You can see the sketch here.


What a fun sketch, as always! Thanks for taking a peek today and I hope you come on over to Creative Knockouts and play along with our embossing challenge this week. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment