Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Creative Knockouts Anything Goes Challenge

Thanks for joining me again today! I have a quick post with a link up to the brand new Creative Knockouts Challenge and this week we are ringing in the New Year with a wonderful Anything Goes Challenge sponsored by SLS Lines.


I used my water based markers to color in the images and as you can see the first cat got little to no shading (I did not wait for my ink to dry and it smeared a little) and then the last two were outlined in my color choice and then circle shaded in with a blending pen. This technique is so easy, you simply get your blender pen slightly wet and then starting from your outline slowly draw the ink inwards using circular motions. I am not sure if this is the best way, but for me it creates wonderful shading every time.

 The image I used is called Party Cats and is a super fun image from SLS Lines. These guys offer some great digital stamps and if you need a little more inspiration you can pop on over to CK and check out what the other design team members came up with.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/SLSLines

 SLS Lines is generously giving one lucky participant 3 free digi's this week so make sure to come on over and play along. Thanks for stopping in today. I hope you were inspired to head on over and play along in our Anything Goes Challenge.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment