Monday, December 28, 2015

You're Amazing Baby Card

Well we made it through the Christmas season and now it full on towards the new baby for me! And of course, for today's card I made a "You're Amazing" baby card to give out to anyone who makes my day around the baby's birth. 


I started of this set of cards with the thought that I was going to make a bunch of "thank you" cards, but then I came across this old wooden "You Are Amazing" stamp and I knew it was perfect for those lovely characters. The papers are from The Paper Studio's "Little Safari" kit and matched perfectly with that fox which is cut from the Create A Critter Cartridge. 

*Tip: When I cut out larger die cuts I try to cut out a batch of them and then take them all and run them through my Xyron Machine which makes the die cuts wonderful full bodies stickers. This way I can jut flip to my animal folder and pull out anyone I have on hand, then peel and stick! 

Oh, yea the rest of that set is located here and was posted last week on my blog. Thanks for stopping by today. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment