Friday, December 11, 2015

ScrapMuch!? Sketch Challenge Explore Layout

Thanks for stopping in today. Since it's Friday I have a lovely ScrapMuch? Layout sketch challenge for you to play along with over the weekend. I've mentioned it before, but I'm going to say it again, I absolutely love playing around with the sketches that Laura makes. They are always fun and easy to interpret plus they are not overcrowded but seem to carry just hte right amount of weight. Here take a look.

And my interpretation follows it pretty much to a "T" but again get creative and have fun, there is no right or wrong.  


The paper I used comes from the Colorbok "poolside" paper pack which I happened to pick up for the new baby. The pack is filled with yellows, teals, and greens making it perfect for boys and girls. The flowers are fabric flowers from The Paper Studio and are so fun and easy to assemble and layer for different types of looks. The title and the note cards are from my journal card stash and I have had them forever, and hey they match up perfectly with this new paper pack, so yay! go me! I love it when I can use things I have had on hand for years!!

Another really awesome thing about the ScrapMuch?! Sketch challenges is that you have all month to link up your projects!! This is fabulous because you can create something beautiful and not have to worry about being rushed. So, in short, come on over and play along with us... here is the direct link. 

Thanks and Have a fabulous weekend!


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment