Friday, December 4, 2015

ScrapMuch? Challenge: Layout "Hello"

Today I have a page to showcase which was made for my cousin's scrapbook. As I mentioned in this post I am trying to keep her album fun, sassy, and feminine but not overly girly and this layout has a mixture of all of those things. 


The sketch is a design from Laura Whitaker who creates sketch challenges over at ScrapMuch?

If you are interested in playing along the come on over to the blog http://shopscrapmuch.blogspot.com/ and add your linked project right to the left hand side bar under "November Sketch Challenges" and then the wonderful DT and I will come by your blog and leave some love! :) Oh yeah and you could even win our monthly drawing!


Thanks for stopping by today! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment