Wednesday, December 2, 2015

ScrapMuch? Challenge Double Sided Layout

Welcome to another fabulous ScrapMuch? Photo challenge! I have been so into scrapbooking lately and I am having so much fun with it.

Today's layout was inspired by both the sketch and by a fabulous color combination of those blues and yellows found on the very back patterned flower paper. This layout will be one of the last one's I make to finish up my cousin's album.


With these pages, as with her whole album, I tried to keep to a feminine but not necessarily pink and girly theme. I wanted the alum to represent strength and courage which I believe are attributes she posses. 


Yet she is still a lady and brings wonderful rays of sunshine onto the rest of the world so there are a lot of happy, bright, and cheery elements to the whole book. 


You have all month to play along with the sketch challenge and every entry will be entered for a chance to win!! Here is what the sketch looks like.

ScrapMuch?!


Thanks for stopping in today! I hope you were inspired to come on over and share you projects with us.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment