Friday, December 18, 2015

Night Before Christmas Embossed Card

Happy Last Friday before Christmas!! Of course for this special day I have a wonderful and easy Holiday card to share with you. This card is another one that is very easy to "batch" make (i.e. make 10 in 30 minutes) and uses very little "extras." Here take a peak. 


I am not sure if you can tell, but if you look closely you can see that I went through and dry embossed the red background paper using a snowflakes folder. I then cut a piece of patterned paper down to 4 1/4" by 1 1/2" so that it fit the length of the card but did not cover up too much of that lovely embossing. I am a huge fan of The Paper Studio "All Seasons Three" paper pack which is where that fun paper came from. I then added some CTMH silver Shimmer Trim to the top of that, you could also use ribbon, banners, or scrap paper...) and then I accented with white gems. 

Finally I attached the die cut right to the middle of the page, you could also mat this onto some white paper but since I was batch making I decided to leave it simple and clean. The die cut is from Marjorie Ann Designs and is from a set called Night Before Christmas. This is a really fun set and would be perfect for either cards or scrapbook layouts. 


Night Before Christmas SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart

Well thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a safe and enjoyable weekend. 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

Post a Comment