Thursday, December 17, 2015

Creative Knockouts Christmas Challenge

Happy 38 weeks and Happy Thursdays. Ever since I have been pregnant Thursdays have taken on a whole new meaning, not only is it Scandal/Grey's night but now it's also the beginning of a new week for the little one! Of course Thursday has also always meant a brand new challenge over at Creative Knockouts and this week we are proudly being sponsored by Sassy Studio Designs with our Christmas Delight Challenge.

For my card I decided to keep it a little less traditional and went with a really cute image called Hanging the Wreath, which can be found here


For this card I knew I wanted to use some of the White Pines paper pack offered from CTMH but I wasn't sure which pattern to use. I then fell in love with that green holly background paper which is from a 6x6 paper pack I have had in my stash forever and decided to go with the zig zag non-traditional pattern from White Pines to match. 

The image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is colored in using Marvey Alcohol markers and a blender pen. You can check out SSD's store here and you can head over to Creative Knockouts and add your Christmas project for your chance to win 4 free digi's!! 
http://www.sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.ca/
The embellishments on the bottom left of the card are from Becky Higgins PL Lucky Charm kit which I picked up on sale!! Score! So these little kits are really made for Project Life/PL projects but stretch your supplies and your imagination and feel free to use both cards and the accessories/embellishments in any way that is creative!
Creative Knockouts

Remember you have one full week to enter your Christmas Delight Challenge so come on over and play along! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment