Monday, December 21, 2015

Amazing Baby Card Set

So I have been all about Babies and Christmas/Holidays lately and who can blame me for both being so close. Well today's post is no exception, but I promise you will enjoy these cards anyway. With the baby being so close I really needed to hurry up and create some baby cards for all of the "thank you's" and "welcomes" and "just because's" and these cards were so easy to create that I ended up making a set of them. 


For today's cards I used The Paper Studio's "Little Safari" page kit. Now normally I do not use page kits because I have so much stash on hand, but this kit was on sale and was adorable so I couldn't resist getting it. 

Every once in a while these kits come in really handy, especially since they coordinate all of the paper, stickers, and die cuts for you, making them perfect for the new paper crafter or even for the one who has very little time. I picked up a couple the last time I was at the big box craft store because they were on sale and because they are perfect to bring to the hospital or perhaps even to stay on top of my pages with the new baby at home.  

Thanks for stopping by today! 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment