Saturday, November 21, 2015

Use Your Stash: Nov. Blog Hop

Welcome to a special Saturday edition where today I am taking part in a very fun Blog Hop where we are challenged to use Thanksgiving Colors and materials from our stash. If you are coming here from Sheila Bennet's blog then you are on the right track. 

For today's project I decided to head right to My Sangria line since Thanksgiving is almost over and if I do not use this paper then it will sit in my stash and start collecting dust. 

The tree and the sentiment all come from the CTMH Artbooking Cartridge and that lovely bear comes from a  Marjorie Ann Designs file which I picked up earlier this year. The file is called Fuzzy Loves Fall.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired to create something beautiful. To continue on through the hop make sure to jump over to Michelle Loncar's blog to see her beautiful project and if you get lost along the way you can see the entire list of hoppers on Priscilla Gotham's blog.


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment