Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Mickey Mouse Invitations Plus SOTM!!

I love little kid birthday parties...well honestly I love parties in general, but it's always more fun for me to see so many little kids behaving and running around and laughing. So of course in my house we make a really big deal out of birthdays and for a couple of years I have been designing more and more for the D-Man's parties and I really enjoy doing it so I have decided to build up an invitation stash for us to dig through when needed...you know kind of like those big birthday cake books the local bakery carries.

Damien's 3rd Birhday was Mickey Mouse club house and it was so much fun. We went as far as to build a giant room size Clubhouse in our tiny little apartment livingroom! And yes we even made all the adults enter through the miniature door! If you are interested in seeing my interactive pocket scrap page from that party or even perhaps my invites for that party you can check them out. Again it was a couple of years ago but I still love playing around with Mickey Mouse and had so much fun with it.

Well this time around I went with a younger theme on the invites and instead of using the traditional Red, Yellow, and Black I decided to use a pale blue, or perhaps even yellow or pink.



These invites are very similar to ones I did for the -man in the sense that they lay flat and measure about 5"x 6.5". I decided to add a cute little banner on these ones and had a whole slew of ideas come to me about making Daisy Invites. Minnie Invites, ect..and they all would have their own custom band...even Pluto now has a design. 

I even went through and customized the event information and then drew it out using my Cricut and a fancy lettering that reminded me of Mickey Mouse. 

What?? You would like more exciting and inspiration today?? Ok, well since we are into November I did want to also show you the fabulous new SOTM (Stamp Of The Month!!) This is one of my favorite monthly promotions because you get so much bang for your buck!! 

This brand new set is beautiful and has 17 individual stamps that come in one package. Plus this set can be yours for only $5.00 (or for free if you are interested in hosting a qualifying gathering with me!!)  



This stamp set is called Cheers 2016! and looks like so much fun (maybe even paired with our Kaleidoscope Family.) 

Check out the current artwork using these stamps. The versatility mixed with the journalist lines and the positivity!! Check out the background stars in the layout below. 




How much fun would it be to get a fun and sparkly "Have a Happy New Year!" card!!

Well I hope you were inspired! Thanks for stopping by today.

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment