Thursday, November 12, 2015

Creative Knockouts: Sentiment Challenge

Thanks for joining me for this week's Creative Knockout's Challenge. Our challenge for the week is "Something to Say" or simply, include a sentiment on our cards. 

It was hard to choose just one digi from our sponsor this week, Imagine That, but I finally decided to go with one called Joyous Reindeer which includes a pack of these incredibly adorable Reindeer characters! 


The "Love, Laughter, & Holiday Cheer" sentiment was the top banner part of the White Pines Paper so I simply sized it down to fit in the corner and peek out from behind that cute image. I also embellished the card with some pretty red shimmer trim and some wintery Bitty Sparkles. I then decided to add more of a subtle color to the reindeer image so I used some watercolor pencils to complete the image. 

http://www.imaginethatdigistamp.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html


Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to head on over to Creative Knockouts and join along in our Sentiment Challenge! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
 
Post a Comment