Monday, October 19, 2015

Thanksgiving Shape Card: Marjorie Ann Designs

Welcome back. I hope everyone had a great weekend. This was our first weekend doing "fall" things..you know like pumpkin picking, hay rides, and of course Apple Cider!! Yum yum! If you are not aware yet I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE the fall so of course I had a great time this weekend. 

Today I have a Thanksgiving card to share with you that is so easy to throw together and is slightly comical! 


The background paper comes from the Sangria paper pack and I wanted to use the other side but made two oppsies when cutting out the file on my Cricut and then decided to just simply run with it. This paper pack is perfect for the fall and features colors like pomegranate, eggplant, poppy, and champagne. You can see some more of my projects using this wonderful line here, here, and here

The whole card is a shape card and comes from a Marjorie Ann Designs file called Eat More Veggies. I love the designs that this team come up with and I use them quite often (especially since I am on their design team.) If you have not played around with these easy shape cards then you definitely need to they are very quick and easy and as with all of the Marjorie Ann files there is a wide selection and they are simply adorable. This particular file can be found here.

Eat More Veggies~Shaped SVG/MTC Card Kit/Cutting File

The other cool thing about these files is that you not only get the shape card but you also get the individual pieces so you can make other designs using that silly little turkey..or even those veggies. If you are interested in seeing some of my other Marjorie Ann Design shape cards you can check out a kids birthday invite out here and a shaped baby card here

Thanks for stopping by today and as always I hope you were inspired. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment