Wednesday, October 28, 2015

ScrapMuch? Wizard of Oz Layout

Hello! I hope everyone's week is going great! There was a lot of challenges posted on my blog last week so this week I am going to just sit back and show you some projects I have been working on and make a couple of announcements for some really fun and really cool things. So sit back grab your cup of Java and be prepared for some excitement!

First things first. I have been invited to join the ScrapMuch? Design Team for this next session!! I am so excited for this opportunity and this is my first scrapbooking design team so I cannot wait to learn, expand, and explore the scrapbooking arena some more! I started off designing scrapbook layouts when I was WAY younger and it has always been where my heart lies, although I do enjoy making anything and everything out of paper. Recently I found out how spectacular making your own cards could actually be and that took the front seat for a while, but again I am so excited to have reason and motivation to get back into scrapbooking!! So if you have never heard of ScrapMuch? then here is their direct link and here, here, and here are some posts which I have recently submitted to their challenges.

And of course as a special post for today's announcement I have a layout and a challenge for everyone to play along with. This one is brought to you, of course, by the ScrapMuch? current design team. I will be taking part in my first official DT sketch this Friday so make sure to come back over and play along with me then too!

So for today's sketch I created a Halloween Wizard of Oz Layout, yes we were the Wizard of Oz this year so that is where those die cuts come into play. I decided to keep with the Halloween theme through the papers just because it was a Halloween Layout.

Without further ado here is my layout.


I would have normally put all of the characters on one line to provide that eye catching appearance but I did not want to loos those really cute banners which were so present on the sketch. 

Here is a peak at the sketch which I used. You can find the direct link to this challenge by clicking on this link here. The really cool thing about these challenges is that you have all month to play along with any of the challenges!! This is really great for those of us who procrastinate. 



Oh and those lovely little Wizard of Oz die cuts came from Marjorie Ann Designs.
The complete file looks like this.

Wizard Of Oz SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart

Ok so if the post was not long enough I do just want to quickly remind everyone that our BTF Challenges "Fancy Pants" is still live and active so head on over and submit any of your cool creations from this month.

Thanks for stopping in and I hope to see you back here again!


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg
Post a Comment