Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Opportunity October!

October is an excellent month! It not only starts the fall season, but it also hosts my birthday and Halloween! The weather is still warm enough to get out and enjoy the outdoors, yet it's not blistering hot. Plus, in October CTMH likes to reward customers and consultants alike just for being you. And hey, if CTMH can do it then I can too! 

So, what exactly and I talking about? Well for starters we have our wonderful Stamp of the Month, which of course is going to help launch us into the upcoming and very busy holiday season. 


This one is called Twinkle and can be found by visiting this link. As is always the case with our SOTM you can pick your set of 15 stamps up for only $5.00!! Talk about an amazing deal. I don't think you can pick up 15 stamps for $5.00 anywhere! 


Ok, so of course that is not the only deal I am bringing you this month. As I said earlier CTMH likes to reward consultants too and this month is no different. If you are interested in starting a rewarding and creative career then now is the time to do so. This month we are offering all new consultants this awesome tote bag, just for signing up!! 


Isn't she beautiful!! Man, I totally a bag girl and this one is large enough to fit 12x12 papers in!! Awesome. Plus on top of the free bag, unlimited support and team training, and corporate training we are also offering all of these wonderful gifts. 


If you are interested in this opportunity then simple contact me via phone or email and I would be more than happy to discuss it further and to answer any questions which you might have. 

Ok and now onto those who simply love to shop with me. I appreciate each and everyone of my customers and could not be doing what I love to do without you. So as a special thank you in this beautiful month I will give you an option of any free accessory or complement pack if you place an order of $75.00 or more! 

Take a look at some of the options. You can choose from any paper line and I will purchase it for you and ship it out to you with your order. 




I am also giving away prizes to anyone who is interested in hosting a party. So on top of your free product credit you will also get a free prize from me. 


I told you it was a beautiful month. So whatever you choose to do with me this month you are bond to get something wonderful and beautiful just for being you! 


 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg 
 
Post a Comment