Thursday, October 22, 2015

Marjorie Ann Designs Sketch Challenge Scrapbook Layout

Thanks for stopping by through today. I told you earlier this week that the whole week would be full of challenges and of course I hold true to my word so I really do hope you are enjoying playing around will all these lovely challenges. 

Today's challenge is a little bit different since it is being hosted by Marjorie Ann Designs, a wonderful SVG and file store which I happen to design for. The challenge is a sketch challenge however since there is no blog the challenge is being held on facebook, which trust me is even easier than submitting your creation to a blog. So if you are unfamiliar with Marjorie Ann Designs make sure to check out their website here and their facebook fanpage here.. then enter your email address over on my banner so you can follow me. 

Ok so again Marge came up with a sketch and we had to incorporate that sketch into our creation. I apologize because I just could not get the light quite right on today's project but you will get the jist of it. 



For this beautiful layout I decided to use the Sangria paper pack along with the Sangria complements. I just think this is such a beautiful set for the upcoming fall/thanksgiving season and highly recommend you heading on over and checking it out. Also if you purchase from my CTMH store then I will let you pick out some matching accessories or complements for free. 

As far as the SVG files go I took the "Gather Together" title from the free Thanksgiving cartridge that is available this week in Design Space along with the beautiful Fuzzy Loves Fall SVG file from Marjorie Ann Designs. If you are interested in peeking at some more projects using the Thanksgiving cartridge you can check a couple out here

And of course here is that beautiful Fuzzy Loves Fall SVG file in completion. 

Fuzzy Loves Fall SVG Cutting Files Includes Clipart

If you are interested in playing along with the sketch challenge you have until tomorrow October 23rd @ 5pm Mountain time to head on over there and submit your creation. Here is the complete sketch. 


Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you were inspired. 

 photo JeniLeigh3_zps1223d877.jpg

Post a Comment